Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Diamond D Kudos


Its amazing how many people run into me at different venues around the country and have to tell me how much they like Diamond D acrylic.
Acrylic of course,is the foundation for everything we do in removable prosthetics, so it shouldnt surprise me that technicians would notice the superior charcteristics over competitive products.

Seven (7) years ago when I began beta testing Diamond D I knew Keystone Industries was on to something special. I personally had noticed a host of differences between it and the other acrylics I had used over the years. I switched to Diamond D for everything, including injecting, and have never looked back.

Since the number of implant borne prosthetics has grown every year in my laboratory, I am really appreciative of the strength in those situations where implant bars limit space between tooth and bar, or the general overall thickness of a denture.

If you havent tried it yet, drop me a note on my Facebook page and I will arrange for you to get a sample to make about 5 dentures.

No comments:

Post a Comment