Monday, August 9, 2010

I must be doing something right!


Well, I just got back from my latest venue where I lectured on my favorite topic, namely "removable prosthetics". The technicians I met were very attentive, courteous and eager to learn about not only the finer points in doing what we do, but practical applications that make the outcome of their fabrication more consistent in result.
One thing that never ceases to amaze and invigorate me is when I see sales people from the so-called competitive manufactures sitting in the audience feverishly taking notes and hanging on my every word.
See, what they do not understand is that technicians who attend my lectures do so because I'm a real technician that not only uses products made by sponsoring manufacturers, but also products that I would use regardless if they sponsored me or not. And all the notes in the world cant convey that kind of sincerity or knowledge in using a product and working at a bench day in and day out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment