Friday, May 25, 2012

Holiday martyr

With the first of the summer holiday weekends almost upon us, I was reminising about the "good old days" when I martyred almost every holiday for the sake of building my business. I always gnashed my teeth (pun intended) as I grudgingly worked thru a weekend in order to meet a Tuesday after a Monday holiday appointment. For those reading this from your lab computer working during the holiday remember many have gone before you, and many will come after, and it doesnt have to be like this! The trick is to eliminate it from your life before it wears you down and burns you out. Take it from me, its better for your business, creativity and personal balance to come back from a holiday refreshed and rested, than bleery eyed and tired because you had to make a day after a holiday delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment