Sunday, February 28, 2010

Midwinter Meeting 2010


So much to mention...
Attended Cal Lab Meeting at the Westin.
It has become a "must belong to" organization for networking with the real movers and shakers in dental technology.
The State of the Industry reported by Judy Fishman contained all a lab or manufacturer needed to evaluate their present and future position in dental technology. Hats off to the entire staff at LMT for that insightful report. Nice to see the Millers, Chuck Yenker, Paul Vena, Ira Dickerman while there.
Wanda Hincher does a great job with this show and my hats off to her with any event she organizes.

Lmt events on Friday and Saturday were chock full of interesting stuff.
The buzz is all about implants and cad/cam, with a dose of removable prosthetics thrown in for good measure...gee what a surprise.

A plethora of education or product review offerings from all the manufacturers was presented.

WhipMix IDF Ribfest was great. Many, many people from the IDF were there to "rock the house". Wow, every table was humming with conversation and laughter, in between bites..
Those folks are truely "our Kentucky Friends"...

Look for Ribfest picture on my Facebook Page

On a personal note this was one of my busiest conferences. Many meetings squeezed between or during breakfast, lunch, and dinner, all positive and motivating.

I was happy to have gotten to personally meet Dan Elfring, and Rob Teachout during and after my presentation. Both really good guys that I consider to be friends. Love your passion for what we do guys....

Im bummed that I dont have a picture of Dan and I, but we were constantly talking. I think the only reason I got one with Rob was because he stopped to say "see ya' and I had the camera out. Next time Dan.

Thanks to Pete Pizzi for the kind words and hosting the party in the Sheraton lobby, I only had a few minutes to spend, but Petes one of those special people in dental technology. Thanks for keepin it real Pete!

Next stop Indianapolis for the MidWest Spring Technical Meeting..

No comments:

Post a Comment