Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rev'ed Up


The lecture/show season for twentyleven is in full swing, and man Im revved up about it. Next stop for me is the CDLA Spring meeting and Im excited since this will be the first time I get to dance for a Colorado audience. Im also looking forward to seeing Bruce Keeling at the and having some dinner. The last time we broke bread at the same table, it was with John Bach and my dear friend Bill Seward. Bruce is one of those "nice guys" who has been a mainstay in our industry.


Anyway, I get four hours and as many who have seen me can attest, I will be jammin the info out as fast as my lips can move.

A big thanks to Dan Elfring for setting the stage for my visit and to Molly for making sure things run smoothly.

Now back to work.....

No comments:

Post a Comment